Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Chocolates

Bought the June's edition of the Seventeen magazine during recess today. As I browsing through the pages of models clad in bikinis, I realised that the model pout while posing for pictures too! Does it enhance the contour lines of the lips to make them look more seductive and kissable? Hmm. Maybe I should start practising and perfecting that pout! HAHA. *Innocent smirk* Frankly speaking, the pout made the model look stupid.

Anyway, I brought chocolate cake made by ME for my friends to school today! Actually 80% of it was made by Mom, but I was the one who paid regular visits to the microwave to check on the cake! I decorated it too! So credits should, by right, go to me too! Heh. Spent practically the entire day baking the cake. From 1700h all the way to 2300h. Its tedious, I must admit. Maybe for me. Given the fact that I'm a klutz when it comes to cooking, baking or anything that gotta do with food (other than eating!), I must say that the cake is yummilious! Even Sam and loads and loads of people said it! HEE.

Firstly, *clears throat* I would like to thank my Mom for her assistance, my sister for washing up and lastly, and I would like to thank myself for putting so much effort to make this cake a success! Lastly, I would like to thank all the people who tasted my cake, survived after eating it and giving thumbs up for it! -bows- End of thank-you speech!

Reached home promptly at 1530h. Piano lesson was supposed to start at 1600h, but I just realised that I FORGOT TO DO MY THEORY HOMEWORK, and to avoid being nagged at or scolded, I texted my piano teacher telling her that I was unwell and couldn't have lessons with her today! Hee. Brilliant plan. Dad bought it too! Though I'm quite sure he didn't really believe me. Nice Dad! For not exposing me! *beams* (shucks, I haven't had the chance to display my talent for pouting! Well, SOON, I hope.) Had macaroni and birdnest for lunch. Dad prepared it for me! Its a rock!

Amaths lesson was rather fun today. During the start of the period, Ms Wong was being a nice lady, so I told Fairuz that I would give her a piece of chocolate cake after the period, HOWEVER, I changed my mind shortly after I was made to stand the whole period with Clara just because we both forgot to bring our linear law worksheets! HMM.

By the 10th minute, both my legs turned jelly and I attempted to kneel down on the floor without her noticing. She only noticed that I kneeled down after a long while. "Wah Janine! You suddenly grown taller is it?! Come up and explain how she (Gwen) got her answer on the board!" Dots. So I went up to the board and started talking crap that seemed to make sense as she did not comment on it and just nod her head. HEHE.

Fairuz and I then decided to top the class next term! Since she has been a rocking stony table-neighbour for the past five months, I shall let her have the honour to be the 1st in class whilst I'd be the 2nd! (Janine has drifted off to her dreamland...) How I wish. Clara was funny! She immediately sat down when the bell rang! Not giving a damn that Ms Wong was still in class teaching! Haha, and she did not even know what was wrong with it! Oh man. Ms Wong looked as if she would explode anytime then.

Xinya and Grace did not come to school today! Of all days, they chose today to fall ill! Just when I wanted to show off my yummilious chocolate cake! I smell conspiracy in the air! (the statement sounds wrong!)

Today was a rather bad day for me. Janine declares that she hates goodbyes!

Ciao,
Janine.


5/24/2005 09:11:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com